“Lovely meal & great service”
Review of Gusti D'Italia

Gusti D'Italia
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you love Italian food you will love Gusti D'Italia Italian Restaurant in Hamilton. Authentic cooking, traditional ingredients and a modern ambience elevates our Italian restaurant to the top of many diners' preferred restaurant lists. Gusti D'Italia is the perfect setting for lunchtime business meetings, family dinners and special occasions. Enjoy delicious freshly cooked Italian cuisine just like Mama used to make in a genuinely Italian atmosphere. High quality ingredients are the basis for every Gusti D'Italia creation, and our cuisine's simple yet stunning presentation keeps our customers returning. Guist D'Italia is the perfect setting for lunchtime business meetings, family dinners and special occasions. Enjoy genuine Italian and delicious freshly cooked Italian cuisine. High quality ingredients are the basis for each of Gusti D'Italia creations, and our cuisine's simple yet stunning presentation keeps our customers returning.
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My hubby & I were in the area for a party & decided to pop into this place, due to the reviews on trip advisor. I must say, we were not disappointed. We had the lunch time menu, freshly baked pizza & tiramisu for afters & both were very lovely. The service was very good, attentive but not ott. Price was very good. The restaurant it's self is quite modern & has more of a cafe feel to it. Over all, I would recommend this place & would go back if I'm very in the area again. Thank-you x

1  Thank RenaBarrington

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Arrived at 8.30pm on Monday night, restaurant very quiet - we were the only people their. Service prompt. Good menu. Food we'll presented and very tasty. If ever back in the area I would stop again.

2  Thank Jigroll
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating here. My husband and I went for a midweek lunch. The set lunch menu had lots of good quality options. Both the starters and mains were delicious and fresh. House wine was tasty too!

2  Thank KirstyFlo
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Can't believe we haven't eaten here before!
Fantastic food very reasonable prices. Vitelli Milanese one of best I've ever had

1  Thank IsabelleBoyd
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Visited for dinner . . . service was friendly, timely and effecient. What a great value for the money and the food was great. I've recommended them to everyone who will listen since and can't wait for my next visit to Scotland so I can dine in again . . . AND the mussell dishes are spectacular!

1  Thank Tom D