“Fantastic place can't recommend it enough”
Review of Malling West

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberfoyle
Malling West
Ranked #5 of 9 Aberfoyle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I first spoke to Morag in October looking for a B & B for December the 20th. She told me they were considering a holiday but if I was going to book then they wouldn't go. What better service can you ask for. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived. We had booked 2 rooms, one for myself and husband and the other for my sister, brother in law and niece (2 year old). The rooms were spacious with plenty of room for clothes etc. The rooms were clean and plenty of towels supplied. We all had cooked breakfasts the next day which was needed after a wedding!!! and the food was lovely, plenty to eat and drink. My little niece loved the B&B and Morag. I just wish we had been staying longer, the views were beautiful and we loved the massive tree in the garden all lit up. I would definitely recommend this place, you will be made t feel welcome, the views are beautiful, rooms excellent, food lovely in a peaceful setting what more can you ask for.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We will never forget Morag's hospitality and B&B! We came unexpected and for a minute Morag thought she missed an appointment. But we just stopped at the best looking B&B for miles (kilometers actually for us). And the best looking B&B just happened to be one of the most memorable moments of our 3-week holiday/wedding anniversary.
Besides the great food, beds and location, the hostess also knows a lot about the surroundings.
Thanks for having us Morag and Phil!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MandM-Zeewolde
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Malling West after a day out in Aberfoyle. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay, it was absolutely amazing. Beautiful room, beautiful garden, stunning breakfast but most of all, the best part was Morag herself. Absolutely amazing host and lovely person. She made us very much welcome. I would definitely stay here again! 5 star!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great stay at Malling West. It was exactly what we were looking for. With some bed & breakfasts you can really feel out of place but not here. Morag was a great host, very down to earth and made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived.

There was plenty of information on hand from guides and from Morag herself. Her dinner recommendation was top class. One of the nicest places we have eaten yet and with a stunning view.

To compliment our stay breakfast was delicious! We then asked to have a look around and Morag gave us the grand tour of her fantastic garden. We would definitely stay here again.

Thanks again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 474Andrew
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Friendly welcome and arrived on a sunny day so got to make the most of the amazing garden. Bedroom was lovely and exactly what we were looking for. Breakfast was delicious and nothing too much trouble. Excellent dinner recommendation and activities to do the next day. If visiting this area definitely stay here :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KirstyACollins
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My friends and I were made to feel extremely welcome by Morag. The little cottage was ideal for us and is in a beautiful setting. Breakfast was freshly cooked and delicious. Would absolutely recommend! Excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Broge1
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Had 3 nights at Malling West and just wanted to recommend this B & B to other readers of trip advisor. Morag was most welcoming and full of information about the area and we had a wonderful time and would return both to Malling West and the Trossachs again. Breakfast was a feast! We were also very kindly included in a family gathering-thank you again Morag and Phil.

JIm and Dinah Marshall