“Great base and Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Titan

The Titan
The Titan
Ranked #1 of 1 Clydebank B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great base and Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2010

Needed to find a budget hotel for a base whilst working in Glasgow for the week, booked through Late rooms and got a great deal, staff very friendly and helpful. Indian restaurant excellent value, room clean tidy and functional. Stay in worse hotel for much more money, i would stay again. Kettle in the room and TV that has more than 5 channels, comfrotable bed and shower that worked what more could you ask for.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

The hotel rooms were basic, location was not too far from our relatives that we were visiting but not suitable if you were here for more than a couple of days. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and night club (did not try any of these while we were there) that is perhaps why it is not centrally located due to the nightclub. Our stay was not a good experience due to the noise produced from the nightclub and bar, it kept us awake most of the night (including the baby that was with us) and there was severe traffic in the corridors all night long, doors slamming, shouting etc. I complained the next morning and was told someone would contact me (there is no one available at specific times of the day i.e early morning and late at night). I was contacted after 2 days and not with a satisfactory outcome, I was told I should have complained on the night or rang down to reception, that would have been ok if I had a phone in my room but there wasn't one, and the phone in my son's room didn't work either and I wasn't going to embark downstairs with all the hassel going on, the man I spoke with wasn't really interested in my complaint if I am honest he was quite dismissive. The outcome is that I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, noisy doesn't really explain the level produced at this hotel and the customer service is really poor and we ended up having a night from hell when we should have had a relaxing night for our journey home the next day.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Clydebank hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clydebank
Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel
Glasgow Pond Hotel
#53 of 96 in Glasgow
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,029 reviews
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort

Been to The Titan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Titan

Property: The Titan
Address: 1710 Great Western Road, Clydebank, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G81 2XT, Scotland (Formerly BEST WESTERN Glasgow North/The Boulevard Hotel Complex)
Region: United Kingdom > Scotland > Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park > West Dunbartonshire > Clydebank
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Clydebank
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — The Titan 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Titan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.