My husband was attending a conference in this Hotel to which I was invited. It was a special birthday also for me whilst we were there so I was VERY pleased to find it a beautiful Hotel with comfortable, spacious rooms and excellent facilities. The pool and spa areas were clean with excellent, powerful showers and lockers. The Gym, although small, was fit for purpose and the staff were very attentive and pleasant. The standard of food was very good and the service likewise. Having been in the hospitality trade for many years it is always great to find a Hotel as big and busy as this that is able to cope with large function catering well and for the guests to receive restaurant standard food en masse!! The buffet breakfast was plentiful with excellent choices to suit everyones taste. All in all a very pleasant two nights, three day stay! Thank you very much to the management and staff of the Beardmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank