I work at the hospital & I stay here. I love Glasgow & have worked here nearly a year & this is the BEST hotel in town. The rooms are spacious & comfortable. The staff are friendly & smiley. The food is excellent & a fraction of what you would pay in a gourmet restaurant but at the same standard. Believe me I know;I lived & worked in Central London for 2 years.
OK it's about 25 minutes out of the centre but buses, trains & taxis are local & cheap.
The location by the Incredible Clyde with views down the riverbank & the Titan Crane are terrific. The sunsets & sunrises at any time of the year are heartbreaking.
This is a 5* hotel at 3* prices - stay here & tell me I'm wrong!? PS If it becomes too busy as a result of this review then I want the right to retract?! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank