This hotel is very large and as other Reviews mention, shares the site with an NHS Hospital. But there is plenty of car-parking space (all free of charge) and good views and short walks around the site. The rooms are spacious and clean, with all amenities and ours included plenty of storage space, including a desk and Mac TV/computer with about 27 Freeview channels. The facilities include pool etc., but we didn't avail of those as our visit was mainly to the City, but the food we did have at the hotel was very good. The staff are all friendly and welcoming, another plus point when so far out of the city! The only downside in my view is its location quite a way from Glasgow City Centre so a car is essential, particularly at week-ends when rail/bus transport may not be so frequent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank