First time I've booked lunch in a hospital! We were a group of eight and an hour late but accommodated without any adverse comment. Service was very good and food was adequate and fairly priced for the standard of hotel. Didn't stay over so can't comment on their room standards. If they're as good as the rest of the hotel then they'll be very good! Rack rates for the rooms were reasonable for Glasgow.
On the downside, you are in a hospital campus. So forget the 300 parking spaces - you will struggle to park.
Although standards were good, the campus environment and lack of parking would lead me elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank