My company has an office in Paisley so I am up in Scotland every couple of weeks. I have stayed in a number of hotels in the area, however this hotel offers more than most.
It is located in half of the Hospital building and includes a Gym and Swimming Pool/sauna which is free to use from guests. It also has large comfortable rooms, a bar and a restaurant.
Easy to access/large car park
Big comfortable rooms
Excellent late deal rates
Breakfast, choice and quality
Is near a large Sewerage works (it's my industry so doesn't bother me, but may bother some, although it's never really bad)
Restaurants are a little expensive, although food is good.
Usual rates are a lot higher than discount rates.
Overall, I use this hotel whenever there are discounts, but use others if it's full price. 4.5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank