My partner and I stayed here for one night whilst visiting relatives in the area. Check in staff were very nice and we were impressed with the overall quality and style of the hotel. Our room was large and very nice as was the huge bathroom. Really nice having the i-mac in the room and the very quick free wifi. At 7am in the morning the fire alarm went off and the staff did a great job in getting all guests out and keeping us informed in what was going on. It was a false alarm and we were quickly all back inside again after the fire brigade gave it the all clear. Nice touch was the letter delivered to all rooms from the manager, apologizing for any inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank