My husband, 4yr old son and I stayed here for one night in August, upon arrival we found it very strange that it was attached to an NHS hospital, however once you get to the reception desk you'd never know. The staff on reception were lovely, very chatty and helpful... nothing too much trouble. We stayed on the 4th floor, the room was clean but very tired in decor... there was chips off the furniture, scratches all over the glass table, a couple of large stains on the carpet and a floor lamp that reminded me that we were in a hotel owned by the NHS.
We had some food in the lounge bar, it was lovely and the staff were great and worked very hard. There was a wedding on and my only fault is that I felt like I was in between the guests quite a lot of the time, at one point I was in the toilets with the bride, whilst in my travelling comfy's. I felt a bit like a was gatecrashing these peoples special day, there wasn't enough separation between hotel guests and wedding guests. I felt like I had to wolf my dinner and get back to my room.
The hotel offers complimentary use of the pool and gym, we didn't use these but its a nice option to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank