“Little Frankie's in Clydebank”
Review of Little Frankies - CLOSED

Little Frankies
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little Frankie's in Clydebank”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I went here for lunch with my friends the food was nice but some of the staff were not, the staff were unhelpful and rude to some of my friends. It might have been because we were children .

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank people e

Glasgow
“Not going back again”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been a good few times & the waiting time for good is ridiculous! Even to get seated takes long as well, 2 members of staff clearly isn't enough. To wait so long to be seated we were seated in a corner so serving us drinks, food, taking plates away, getting the bill ect took far to long!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Vomi
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Came here for a nice meal with my partner starter was very nice Louisiana skins but my main course of Cajun chicken was extremely salty wasn't very good they had the bbq chicken wrap which was nice not great for what we paid though

“terrible”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork SANDWICH but it came out in a burger bun and looked as if someone had been sick on my plate, sent it back and got a cheeseburger which was poor.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Derek C
Rutherglen, United Kingdom
“Tasteless ”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

£56.95 my bill £3 too the waitress as she was lovely good service but crap food for the money stick to the big the Frankie and Benny's food is a lot better not be bk