“Food”

The Glen Lusset
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Clydebank
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Gastropub
Description: Bar & Restaurant in Old Kilpatrick. Serving great homemade food, great atmosphere & banter!
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely gluten free fish & chips friendly staff highly recommend would advise booking a table though.

Graeme A, Owner at The Glen Lusset, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Grace. Thank you for your 4 star review. Great to hear you enjoyed our Gluten free section. Yes its better to book especially at weekends.

Cheers G

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good pub grub. Excellent friendly service with a smile. My daughters fav is the enchiladas. Good value for money.

Graeme A, Owner at The Glen Lusset, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi joanne. Thank you for your 4 star review. Brilliant to see you have mentioned our friendly service. Especially as I have responded to another review and they haven't came back to me. Great to hear all the family enjoy your visits.

Thanks again G

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My wife, 6 year of daughter and I visited on a passing trip around Scotland. Very glad we did, lovely restaurant, family environment, friendly staff and delicious food. Had a creative and delicious burger from a specials menu as recommended by our waiter who was then genuinely interested in whether I was enjoying it. Would certainly stop by again if in the area!

Graeme A, Owner at The Glen Lusset, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi ALaundon. Thank you for your 5 star review. We were delighted you popped in. If you ever move to Scotland we would happily be your local!!! You never know what might happen in the future!!
Hope you all had a great time in Scotland enjoying our hospitality.

G

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely family meal to celebrate an 80 th birthday . Food excellent and great customer service . Very reasonably priced also.

Graeme A, Owner at The Glen Lusset, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Hi Teresa. Thank you for your 5 star review. Not every day we get to celebrate an 80th Birthday. Delighted to hear all went well and you were happy with our pricing. Hopefully see you again soon

G

Reviewed 23 August 2018

went along on basis of a colleague recommendation and on a quick read of the positive reviews - have to say sadly my experience was nothing like what I had expected - no obvious waiting staff when we arrived and waited at the "to be seated" board - then a lady appeared and looked disappointed to see us - we were shown to a table in the conservatory and were immediately stuck with the noise level and how untidy the area was with a few tables unoccupied that had not been cleared - our drinks order was taken quick enough and drinks also brought soon - unfortunately the time from ordering food to being served was about 45 minutes - bearing in mind we only ordered classic burgers I think this was excessive - although the menu states the food is made to order the sever never came near us to update us on our wait or apologise for our wait when the food was brought - we were also never checked on at anytime. we all thought the burgers were salty or overseasoned. On finishing we asked for the bill which was eventually brought - half of our plates were never cleared away during this time. After waiting we made our way to pay at the desk. Unfortunately our experience was not a good one - if you look for attentive service in a calm environment I would avoid this establishment

Graeme A, Owner at The Glen Lusset, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Hi bonnarc

Disappointed with your review. Not what I would expect to happen on your visit at all.
Can you contact me directly on canalsidepubsltd@gmail.com to get times days details of servers to me directly please. It would be most appreciated

Graeme