“great meal”

Roma
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Clydebank
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
scotland
“great meal”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

visited with friends & when we arrived the welcome was excellent. We could not fault the food or the service in any way a special mention to the staff who certainly take an interest making sure everything is to your satisfaction . Will certainly be dining here again.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Clydebank, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have been to this lovely restaurant several times, with my husband, friends and a large family get together and have always been really happy with the food and the services. The food is great value for money although the wine is a wee bit pricey. The bruschetta is delicious as is the risotto for the main course. Hope this place continues to prosper because it's fab!!

We will return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AnneS1958
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A Rough Diamond”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food was perfect, service was very good, surroundings are pleasant, good value for money apart from the price for our drinks was way over priced but i will remember that next time

• Visited February 2014
Marseille, France
“Lovely Italian resto”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I went to this restaurant in August 2013 with my boyfriend after hearing about it from family members. At first I was a little disappointed as we were pretty much the only people in the place but it definitely got better!

I ordered the creamy mushrooms brushetta for starters and then the carbonara. The mushrooms were amazing - the sauce is to die for! And the pasta dishes were huge; I couldn't finish it! I thought the place had a lovely decor and was quite relaxing. The service was really good too.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Colliebell
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Finally a Proper Italian in Clydebank”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Roma before a visit to the cinema as we both love our Italian food . We arrived and were the only two customers which was a bit disheartening . We were met by the manager who can only be described as a true professional and a credit to Roma . I ordered a pint of Peroni and my wife wanted a glass of wine which was only available by the bottle but the manager told her he would open a bottle and only charge her for a glass , that's the kind of service I like . The food was top notch both having bruschetta starters then moving onto a Sisilicca pizza for me which was nice and spicy just the way I like it and my wife had Spinach Raviolli which she said was beautiful . At the end we were giving a loyalty card which entitles us to a free bottle of wine after our 5th visit . I don't think it will take us long before we get that offer . People of Clydebank need to know that this wee gem is open until 10pm and go give it a try before we lose it .

Visited March 2014