Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
US$70
  • Restaurant
US$97
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnext doorloch lomondbrewers fayrecosta coffeestayed heremalt myreair conthe pubadjoining restaurantgood nights sleepthree nightstown centreclean roomswould stay againattending a weddingcameron housecar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I vowed that I would never stay in a Premier Inn again after a bad experience in one at Coventry a few years ago. However, my faith has been restored!.
I stayed here for one night during a business trip to Scotland. Upon arrival, the reception staff were friendly and very welcoming. My room was "standard" Premier Inn - you know what you're getting. Very clean, large bed, warm and comfortable.
Fantastic breakfast in the Brewer's Fayre (next door) in the morning. Cooked to order with friendly and helpful waiting staff.
I thought the price I paid £79.00 (including breakfast) was good value for money. Keep up the good work everyone. I will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Antony B,

I am delighted that the team here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn were able to change your perception of Premier Inn and I am over the moon that you will return to us again.

I am elated that you found your room very clean and comfortable, the team friendly and that your stay was good value. The team will be thrilled to read your review as we strive to provide a 10 out of 10 service and they will be overjoyed that they have been able to provide this for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond in the near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

A good quality of basic accommodation but at at rate of over £90 for bed and breakfast for two and £80 for my son when I stayed this was far too expensive. If I could I would have stayed a few miles further away at only slightly more than half the price...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear PeterGeorge2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn, we value our guest’s feedback and really appreciate the time you have taken to review us.

Premier Inn has fantastic rooms available from £29, these Premier Saver rates must be booked online and at least 3 weeks in advance. I do apologise that at the time you have made your booking there were no Saver Rates available. I hope that on your next visit with us you are fortunate enough to secure one of our fabulous rooms at this price.

I do hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were visiting family at Balloch and choose this hotel for the ease of reach. Normally the stay is uneven tail but this time the room temperature was uncontrollable. Hopefully this will be sorted out should we choose to it again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stuart W,

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. In future when staying with us, please do not hesitate to contact a reception team member if you are having any problems. One of our friendly team members would be more than happy to help with any problem or query you may have.

I do apologise that on this occasion we were not able to provide you with the enjoyable experience we strive to achieve and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here on the last night of our 5 day touring holiday in Scotland. Travelled from Inverness on 11th March which included road closure and a diversion meaning we arrived early evening but reception staff member was exceptionally welcoming and friendly.Very glad of a lift to the 2nd floor after Travelodge stays meant stairs only. Room was fantastic, clean, comfy, warm. Bed is wonderful and choice of pillows is a great touch.
Amazing breakfast next morning in Brewer's Fayre with more friendly and welcoming staff members. Cannot praise this stay highly enough

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Katetiv,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. We value our guest’s feedback and I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. The team will be delighted to hear that you were extremely happy with your room and I am pleased that the extra choice of pillows we provide came in handy for you. The restaurant team will also be delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here while attending a wedding in Loch Lomond.
It was only 10 minute taxi ride from the venue.
I booked and pre paid in advance, this made check in and check out very quick and efficient.
The room was very comfortable and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank susan325

Dear Susan325,

Thank you for your recent review of our Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location perfect for your needs. The team will be thrilled that they were able to provide you with a friendly and efficient service and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.