“premier inn”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dumbarton
Leicester, United Kingdom
“premier inn”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have recently stayed in the Dumbarton Premier Inn we had a lovely room very comfortable i had the best sleep i have had in a long time whilst staying away from home the staff were very helpful when we needed information on trains and taxi's would definitely stay again !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank margaret w
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear margaret w

Thank you for your kind response on your recent stay with us here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn and I am very happy to see that you had the best sleep in a long time whilst staying with us.

I will be passing on your comments to the rest of the team and they will be extremely pleased to hear that you found us very helpful during your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Tighnabruaich
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Just stayed one night. Very friendly reception. Room clean and temp was just right for time of year. Only problem was no cups despite full coffee and tea facilities. Went to reception and problem was resolved immediately with profuse apologies. Enjoyed the stay a lot and would recommend this Premier inn to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear currietib

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us as here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. We strive to achieve a 10 out of 10 service and delighted that you found us to be friendly and helpful. I apologise profusely for no cups being in your room as this should not have happened but I am very happy to see that the problem was resolved quickly and efficiently for you.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Really good stay at this hotel. Only 10 mins from Loch Lomond and Glasgow providing a perfect place to rest. Plenty of food places and cafes in Dumbarton too! Double room was spacious and comfortable, with all essential amenities. I've stayed at Premier Inns before too and each time my stay has been consistently excellent. Good wi fi signals too in room! Would be definitely coming back to this hotel again if I come see Loch Lomond in the future!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear DrSids

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be ideal for your recent visit. I am pleased that you found your room spacious and comfortable, the Housekeeping Team will be delighted when I pass your comments on. At Premier Inn we strive to achieve a 10 out of 10 service and I am delighted that we have consistently been able to provide this for you.

I am overjoyed that you will visit us again in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

On a long journey to Scotland this Hotel is the ideal place to rest and if possible to take in the ambience of the locality. All the Premier Inn services are excellent as usual and the location near to but not on the main trunk road to the highlands means that relaxing is easy however long you stay. Premier Inn means a guaranteed service inside the building but the hostelry next to it provides excellent service for food. This is obvious from the number of local people who frequent it.
Visit Scotland but 'rest-a-while' here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear L W,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you found our fabulous location at the gateway to the Highlands ideal for your recent visit. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and our restaurant team will be thrilled you enjoyed your meals with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My partner and I stopped over here on 21st March 2014
Usually I have no reason to praise a hotel like Premier but I have to say, clean, nice smelling rooms, nice clean bathroom and toilet..I will be back in two weeks so it must have impressed me. Do not know about the food because we went out but everything else, nice one Premier

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Richard C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and found our team helpful. They will be thrilled to read that they could provide you with a clean and comfortable stay as they strive to provide a 10 out of 10 service.

I am delighted you will return in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Dear Jillh10,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I am delighted that you found your room very clean and comfortable throughout your stay. The team will be overjoyed to hear that they were able to provide you the 10 out of 10 service that we strive to provide.

I look forward to welcoming you back in a couple of weeks.

Kind regards,
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Ask for a room away from the roadside. Hotel was clean. Room was fresh. Staff were polite & helpfull. Didn't eat at the Premier Inn instead found a really good Indian in Dumbarton called One up!. Would go again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Richard C,

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I vowed that I would never stay in a Premier Inn again after a bad experience in one at Coventry a few years ago. However, my faith has been restored!.
I stayed here for one night during a business trip to Scotland. Upon arrival, the reception staff were friendly and very welcoming. My room was "standard" Premier Inn - you know what you're getting. Very clean, large bed, warm and comfortable.
Fantastic breakfast in the Brewer's Fayre (next door) in the morning. Cooked to order with friendly and helpful waiting staff.
I thought the price I paid £79.00 (including breakfast) was good value for money. Keep up the good work everyone. I will return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Antony B,

I am delighted that the team here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn were able to change your perception of Premier Inn and I am over the moon that you will return to us again.

I am elated that you found your room very clean and comfortable, the team friendly and that your stay was good value. The team will be thrilled to read your review as we strive to provide a 10 out of 10 service and they will be overjoyed that they have been able to provide this for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond in the near future.

Zoë Jamieson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumbarton
The Abbotsford Hotel
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Loch Long Hotel
Loch Long Hotel
#3 of 6 in Arrochar

Been to Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel? Share your experiences!