“great stay”

Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dumbarton
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived early and were able to book in earlier than the 2pm stated. Great reception staff. Rooms very clean and tidy. Large bathroom with bath, shower and soft towels. Great food, friendly atmosphere and affordable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Jayne D

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and I will pass on your comments to our housekeeping team members who will be thrilled that you found your room to be up to our usual high standards. I will also happily pass on your comments about the great, affordable food and the friendly atmosphere to the team members of the Brewers Fayre, who will also be thrilled that they delivered a fantastic service.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Perfect experience. Lives up to their good night sleep guarantee. Warm friendly greeting, efficiently speedy check in, clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff throughout hotel and restaurant. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Emma D

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am thrilled that we lived up to your expectations and that you had a good experience with us. I will gladly pass on your comments to all team members, both in the Premier Inn and in the Brewer’s Fayre next door. I look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed four nights over Easter for our sons wedding and cannot speak highly enough of the staff. They all had a very genuine friendliness and nothing was a problem. The rooms were immaculate with any request dealt with very efficiently
Many thanks to all for helping to make a great family occasion

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear John K

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am so delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us whilst here for your son’s wedding. Here at the Premier Inn the team are always more than happy to help each and every one of our guests and nothing is ever a problem. I will be passing on your comments to our housekeeping team members who will be thrilled that you found the rooms to be up to the usual high standard that we pride ourselves on.

I hope you might return to the area for any future happy family occasions and myself and the team would be more than happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

All the staff at the Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn are unfailingly friendly and helpful, ensuring that our stay in this well located hotel was a pleasure throughout. A real welcoming feeling created.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Anth0nyMcC

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had such a fantastic stay with us and I will be passing on your comments to the rest of the team, who will certainly share my delight that we made your stay so memorable. I hope you will be in the area again in the not to distant future and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a little trouble finding the correct roundabout but were very pleased with the accomodation. Good sized bedroom with clean facilities. Very convenient location when travelling to Glasgow or onto Loch Lomond. Helpful staff told us where to eat next door which was good value

Room Tip: A busy road but still no noise... A good night's sleep...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear budgetnomad

Thank you for your response to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had such a fantastic stay with us and that you found us after, I hope, not too much difficulty. I will pass on your comments regarding the room to our housekeeping team who will be thrilled to know that it was to our usual high standard. Also, I am delighted that you found our location very convenient for exploring the surrounding area and I will also pass on your comments to our restaurant staff, who again, will be thrilled that you found them helpful and the food to be good value for money.

I hope that you will return to the area in the not to distant future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Premier Inn experience for me and my husband was more than I expected. Great service, clean rooms, great location, and most have restaurants/pubs right next door. We were so close to Loch Lomond and Helensburgh, the two locations we were visiting while on holiday in Scotland from Canada. The location is right off the highway and easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Maureen S

Thank you for your response to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am ecstatic that you had a fantastic stay with us and that you found the location perfect and easy to find whilst visiting the area, I will pass on your comments to our housekeeping team who will be thrilled that you found your room to be of our usual high standard and I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A typical Premier Inn Whitbread effort, this time placed by a rough council housing estate and obviously an attraction for local drunks, we were scared when they started hammering on our window in the middle of the night. The receptionist was already phoning the police and was very pleasant and helpful , kind and thoughtful and stands out for special praise. Eatery the worst sort of Whitbread Fayre brands, guess going in late would be less awful, we consulted TA and went elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay at the back of the hotel away from boozers and drunks perhaps, no road noise even at front.
1  Thank DaveSpencer32

Dear DaveSpencer32

Thank your for your review on Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I was extremely sorry to hear about your experience when someone tried to enter your room. I am very happy to hear that our night receptionist Patrick responded quickly to the situation and called the police immediately and also that Chloe, the receptionist on duty the next morning moved you to another room to ensure that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. The hotel is situated on the main route to Loch Lomond and the Highlands and we have a high volume of tourists visiting the site. This is the first incident of this kind and therefore I hope that it will not deter you from staying at the Premier Inn Dumbarton and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yvonne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumbarton
2 mi away
Cameron House on Loch Lomond
Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel
Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa
Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel? Share your experiences!