Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Balloch Hotel(Balloch)
  • Pool
All reviewsnext doorloch lomondbrewers fayrecosta coffeestayed heremalt myreair conthe pubadjoining restaurantgood nights sleepthree nightstown centreclean roomswould stay againattending a weddingcameron housecar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

As usual very good dependable accommodation. We were travelling as a pair of motorcycles on a trip around Scotland and the Premiere Inn was our first stop coming from the south, a good start to the holiday!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Pegaso

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am thrilled that you choose to stay here with us for the first stop of your bike trip around Scotland and hope that the rest of your holiday was just as brilliant. I hope that we can welcome you back to stay with us again if you ever find yourselves on another boy’s road trip north of the border.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Lovely and clean walls a bit thin take ear plugs then you have a good night sleep
Staff friendly restaurant next door hade a very good menu and service and if you wanted a taxi you just ask and it was booked

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Doris M

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us,apart from the thin walls which I hope did not cause too much inconvenience to yourselves . I will also happily pass on your comments to the team members of the Brewers Fayre who will be thrilled that they delivered such a brilliant service and we look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived early and were able to book in earlier than the 2pm stated. Great reception staff. Rooms very clean and tidy. Large bathroom with bath, shower and soft towels. Great food, friendly atmosphere and affordable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Jayne D

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and I will pass on your comments to our housekeeping team members who will be thrilled that you found your room to be up to our usual high standards. I will also happily pass on your comments about the great, affordable food and the friendly atmosphere to the team members of the Brewers Fayre, who will also be thrilled that they delivered a fantastic service.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Perfect experience. Lives up to their good night sleep guarantee. Warm friendly greeting, efficiently speedy check in, clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff throughout hotel and restaurant. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Emma D

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am thrilled that we lived up to your expectations and that you had a good experience with us. I will gladly pass on your comments to all team members, both in the Premier Inn and in the Brewer’s Fayre next door. I look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed four nights over Easter for our sons wedding and cannot speak highly enough of the staff. They all had a very genuine friendliness and nothing was a problem. The rooms were immaculate with any request dealt with very efficiently
Many thanks to all for helping to make a great family occasion

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear John K

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am so delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us whilst here for your son’s wedding. Here at the Premier Inn the team are always more than happy to help each and every one of our guests and nothing is ever a problem. I will be passing on your comments to our housekeeping team members who will be thrilled that you found the rooms to be up to the usual high standard that we pride ourselves on.

I hope you might return to the area for any future happy family occasions and myself and the team would be more than happy to welcome you back.