Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
West Park Hotel(Clydebank)
US$87
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnext doorloch lomondbrewers fayrecosta coffeestayed heremalt myreair conthe pubadjoining restaurantgood nights sleepthree nightstown centreclean roomswould stay againattending a weddingcameron housecar park
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed here on route from the Midlands to the Isle Of Mull.
Our room and the welcome and service was first class.
We had dinner and breakfast in the Brewers Fayre adjacent to the hotel which was excellent.
We had a room on the front of the hotel and could not hear any outside noise from the A82 (main road) or car park.
Would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Alan Y

Thank you for your recent review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us on your way to the Isle of Mull and I will be passing on your comments to both the Premier Inn team and to the team in the adjacent Brewers Fayre who will be ecstatic that they made your stay so memorable. I hope that you will return in the near future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We arrived at 1.30 a.m and were immediately helped and welcomed by reception after a tiring journey. We requested a room on the quietest side of the hotel and this was provided.Tthe room was as we expect fromPpremier Inn - great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet M
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Janet M

Thank you for your recent review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had such a fantastic stay with us recently and that we were able to provide you with everything that you needed, I will be passing on your comments to our team members who will be thrilled that they helped to make your stay memorable and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights to conclude our trip to Scotland. Good location for return visit to Loch Lomond and for onward travel to Glasgow Airport Staff friendly. Our room on the second floor was quiet and we slept well. Only 1 bath/shower towel supplied in room and had to ask for another.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear GPTLebu

Thank you for your recent review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found us to be the ideal location for your visit to Loch Lomond and for Glasgow Airport. If you find yourselves in this lovely part of the country again, then I hope that you choose to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed to break our journey up north. We needed a stop before heading to the west coast. We had a great night sleep after a warm and friendly reception. We had free Wifi for only 25min. which I thought was not too good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear saim73

Thank you for your review of Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I was thrilled to hear that you had a great night’s sleep with us before heading to the West Coast. Our Reception Team will be ecstatic that they made your stay so warm and welcoming. I was sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with the Wi-Fi during your stay and I will be passing this on to our Marketing Team who will look into this.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My advice to anyone staying at this hotel is to stay clear of the restaurant as the service is terrible and the quality of the food is not much better.I have never experienced such bad manners from members of staff as to what we had to endure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Paul M

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused with the service you received in the restaurant. Your comments regarding this have been duly noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at the hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.