PremierInn.com
Iain M.
Leven, United Kingdom

Great location for exploring

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jan 2024
Hotel is in a great location for exploring the area, whether it is Loch Lomond, Helensburgh or even Glasgow by road or rail. Premier Inn can be assured of a great stay as you know exactly that the hotel will be clean and comfortable with a decent eatery adjacent,
Dumbarton hotel was excellent, rooms were clean and fresh, and at night quiet and comfortable. The Brewers Fayre next door was very good, especially as we had to use it all 3 nights of our stay due to the weather, with great food and excellent service.
There is also two coffee stops close by, Costa and Starbucks, and a petrol station. Overall, despite rubbish weather, we had a great stay!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
Travelodge
  • Vio.com
2.2 miles from Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
Free parking
They also have a pool table in the other room
eDreams
  • Vio.com
  • Lol.travel
2.1 miles from Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
Bar/Lounge
Needs cleaned broken thermostat also over heated room as I'f on full and noisy from road to be expected as on duel carriage way tho
  • Agoda.com
      £191
    3.3 miles from Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
    View more hotels in Dumbarton
    1,244 results
    All reviews brewers fayre next door loch lomond costa coffee meal deal malt myre air con petrol station night's sleep good nights sleep all you can eat the main road what it says on the tin comfortable bed clean rooms plenty of parking the pub road noise
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 23 January 2024

Great location for a stop before traveling up to the Highlands from the Midlands. Friendly staff and very helpful. Lots of parking. Had a great nights sleep. Enjoyed the peaceful ambiance of the hotel. Had breakfast which was standard for Premier Inn. Would definitely stay here again to break up a long journey from middle England.

Reviewed 23 January 2024

Where do I start with saying how wonderful I find this hotel! It is a perfect location for when I visit my friends in Scotland. It is easily accessible from the road, has plenty of free parking and lots of amenities beside it. The rooms are clean, well maintained and meet all your needs. I slept soundly both nights of my stay. The staff at this hotel could not do more for you to make your stay a great experience. This was not my first stay in this hotel and will definitely not be my last. Well done to all the staff. Every single one of them is so friendly, welcoming and willing to help you. Hope to see you again soon.

Room tip: Eat next door, you won’t be disappointed.
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 22 January 2024

Room was 28 degrees on arrival. Far too hot to sleep comfortably.
    Only given one bath towel despite booking a double room for 2 guests.
    Had to ask about both things at reception. Basic things that should not be an issue.

Reviewed 22 January 2024

I personally have never been to this particular hotel before, however my sister had. She told me about how good it was and she was 100% correct. The room was a good size, the bed was extremely comfortable, there were pillows and towels aplenty. There was tea/coffee making facilities and a decent choice of television channels. My sister and i stayed for two nights. The food in the Brewers Fayre attached to the hotel was so delicious, we ordered exactly the same meal both nights. I did not have breakfast however my sister said it was a good range, the sausages were amazing and she felt it was good value. The very best thing about this hotel, was the staff. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing was too much trouble. To be totally honest, I spilled a glass of red wine on the bed. A white duvet, white cover, white bed sheets and even worse, a white mattress. I was mortified. The staff were so reassuring, wouldn’t hear of us cleaning it up. Their customer service was second to none and every one of them was the same whether it was the waitress’s, reception staff or housekeeping. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 2 January 2024

Value for money! A good price for what you got, great size rooms. Bed was very comfortable and the room was warm and quiet. Great service, staff were always friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back!

Date of stay: December 2023