“will never go back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We visited for a treat 1 day for breakfast, I ordered a cooked breakfast and was very disapointed when it arrived. For the 1st time ever I had to send a meal back to the kitchen as my egg white was raw.... it was like jelly, absolutely disgusting. The bacon was also so hard and crispy, I could not finish it and I was not even offered a discount.

3  Thank Charlotte S
There are newer reviews for Frankie and Bennys

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have read a few comments about the restaurant, and asked a few people about it, nobody really recommended it. But we went in, with my boyfriend, and it was actually great. The waitress was friendly, she showed us a nice table, gave us menus get us drinks and time to decide, answered to all our questions. The restaurant was beautiful and clean, it's a pity the weather wasn't the best, I would have sat outside because it was nice as well and there was music too. We didn't wait too long, boyfriend had a hot dog and I had a pasta with chicken and pepperoni. We both got a portion of chips with our meals. The food was tasty, a nice portion for the price, I loved the plates they use for serve it. My only problem was the chips, but from two of us it was just me, I would pay more for better quality fries rather than eat those straw-like ones. After these we both had cinnamon waffle with ice cream. We got two scoopes of ice cream each, not just one! And it was the best I ever had, I don't like ice cream, but it was so good! Everybody should try it! So, we had two course, it was perfect for a lunch and the price was reasonable too. That's all, we will definetely go back, and thanks for that nice wee hour for the staff, we really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Kata S
Reviewed 31 May 2014

What can you say, it's the same menu in every restaurant the only difference is that the staff here were a lot more pleasant than I've experienced in other restaurants which leads to an all round more enjoyable experience. The food was good an hot, the wait was quite long but it was still worth the wait.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was here with my daughter and husband was very busy great starter good main but waited ages for sweets great staff

1  Thank 46Theresa
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As a single diner I am always apprehensive in initially entering a place however I need not have worried here. I was shown to my table next to a large party celebrating a birthday and half expected to be overlooked but this was not the case. The food was really good and as I had ordered a pasta dish I decided to opt for some garlic bread. What i did not realise was that it is actually a small pizza with garlic butter. Definitely more than i would have ordered had a know. This was my only complaint, just too much.