“Cameron”

MasonBelles Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Linlithgow
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Description: Tucked away through a secluded archway in the historic town of Linlithgow, Mason Belles Kitchen, a new family-run restaurant led by Chef Proprietor Linsey Scott, opens its doors early October 2018. Linsey has over 22 years' experience in the industry, leading teams in some of the most well-renowned establishments.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nipped in for dinner with my partner only to find the set up of the restaurant very well presented and the staff very attentive to our needs. Service was great as was the food both myself and partner tucked into a 3 course meal and the sticky toffee pudding was something out of this world!!

Date of visit: November 2018
swe3theart, Owner at MasonBelles Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Cameron,
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback it is very much appreciated.
We are glad you enjoyed your 3 course meal and our homemade sticky toffee pudding.
The staff very much value your comments I am glad you felt your visit was worth our 5 Star review and look forward to seeing you both again soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first visit to the newly opened restaurant was a great success. Fabulous roast and scrumptious deserts. We’ll be back soon.

Date of visit: November 2018
swe3theart, Owner at MasonBelles Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi LinlithgowDianeM
Thank you very much for taking the one to write a lovely 5 Star review for us, myself and the team really appreciate it and makes all our hard work worthwhile.
We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Many Thanks

Linsey and the MBK team x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would highly recommend visiting Mason Belles as the food, service and ambiance were all excellent. My friend and I had a light lunch a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is so good to have a decent restaurant in the town again. The staff were extremely welcoming and attentive and the coffee wasn't bad either. I will be back - often.

Date of visit: October 2018

Hi Aileen

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review it is appreciated and great to know you had a lovely time. Everything you have mentioned is what I wanted in Mason Belles Kitchen and makes me and the team happy that you enjoyed it as much as we enjoy our job. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again.
Kind regards
Linsey

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fairly new eatirie on the High Street. First impressions are very good - fresh decor and well appointed restaurant. Had the combi Sunday roast dinner which was excellent. Pork and beef cooked just right, chicken succulent. Just the perfect amount. Very nice Cab sav to wash it down. Very nice overall experience.

Hi Armitaa

Thank you for you lovely 5 Star review myself and the team value your comments also Very happy you had a lovely experience at Mason Belles Kitchen.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Kind Regards
Linsey

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i am vegan and to my absolute delight, having contacted the chef proprietor before my visit, i was presented with an actual vegan menu. A choice of 10 main dishes and two desserts. At last, a chef who understands that vegans enjoy good tasty food as much as anyone else. I was so excited . Not only was this food excellent but beautifully presented and in delightful surroundings.

Date of visit: October 2018

Hi Journey
We would just like to thank you very much for your lovely 5star review, we really appreciate it and myself and the team are extremely happy we could accommodate your dietary requirements.
We do strive to give the very best service we can do in the small space we have and your review means a lot to us so thank you.

We look forward to seeing you again.