“You need to try this place!”

MasonBelles Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Linlithgow
Price range: US$8 - US$51
Description: Tucked away through a secluded archway in the historic town of Linlithgow, Mason Belles Kitchen, a new family-run restaurant led by Chef Proprietor Linsey Scott, opens its doors early October 2018. Linsey has over 22 years' experience in the industry, leading teams in some of the most well-renowned establishments.
Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Lovely location, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and properly, properly delicious food!

AND.......they offer a vegan menu too with (very importantly!) lovely vegan wines.

I really recommend the beetroot and black bean cake! And my friend rated the gingerbread cake dessert 10 out of 10.

The coffee is really good too.

(Unexpected bonus.....I heard the waiting staff say 'check on, chef' which made me feel like I was in an episode of actual Masterchef!)

I can't wait to go back.

If you're still reading this, stop.....and start planning your visit!

Date of visit: December 2018
scotty026, Owner at MasonBelles Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Hi ScottishC4rly, thank you for the five star review, it makes me want to go have food.

Seriously thank you for the kind words, we are glad you had a great dinning experience at Mason Belles Kitchen it is very much appreciated, reviews like these makes me and the team very happy.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

Myself, my partner and both side of our families visited MasonBelles Kitchen for a Christmas Lunch and also a birthday. The service we received was absolutely fantastic and the food was faultless! Will be recommending to everyone. What a fantastic afternoon!!

Date of visit: December 2018

Hi Leighh94, Thank you very much for the five star review, we are glad you had a fantastic afternoon it means allot to us and this is what we want to see in MBK.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Mason Belles Kitchen.

Regards

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

This place hasn't been open very long so we weren't sure what to expect. Everything was fantastic. It's small and was very busy when we visited so it's best to book well in advance. I had the sticky sesame chicken to start and the burger for my main course. Both were fantastic. Staff are lovely as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
scotty026, Owner at MasonBelles Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Hi 804suew,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we are very happy you had a lovely experience at Mason Belles Kitchen.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 November 2018

We were invited by family to celebrate a special occasion at this restaurant. We were warmly welcomed by friendly staff and our orders for drinks and food was soon taken. However it was disappointing that our food order took a really long time to be delivered - this was unfortunate as the quality of the food was very good. It was not a particularly busy evening and we wondered how long the delay would have been if the restaurant had been really busy.

1  Thank Ian B
swe3theart, Owner at MasonBelles Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ian B

Many thanks for your review and 4 Stars.

We are glad you enjoyed the service, drinks and the food.

We are sorry on this occasion you were disappointed it took a long time to be delivered, it is not often this happens as the food generally is out in a good time frame cooking from fresh.

We do hope this has not put you off from visiting us again.

Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

My grandparents took me out for lunch here today and it was a cast iron hit! We had the flatbread to share as a starter - delicious with generous herb topping and aged balsamic. I then had the Superfood Salad with salmon (delicious refreshing dressing and hint of smoky sweetness - the salmon beautifully cooked and flavourful - hot smoked I think). My gran had chicken with manchego which looked - and by all reports was - exceptional! My grandad had steak taco which he really enjoyed. I’m on a diet so I skipped dessert and just had coffee (exquisite roasty flavour of proper coffee!) my grandparents tried ice cream and rice pudding though and were raving about them. I love the garden and the design of the place is nice. Great service too. I live in Edinburgh but would travel here for lunch. Excellent.

Hi Colin,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we at MBK are vert happy you and your grandparents had an excellent lunch especially coming from the town (Edinburgh) and I'm very happy we did not disappoint you.

Personally the chicken and manchego is one of my favorites on the menu and it looks like we never disappointed your Gran.

We look forward to seeing you again.