“Great and challenging 9 hole course”

Kingsfield Golf Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Linlithgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Kingsfield Golf Centre is home of our top Quality Kingsfield Golf Facilities and our Kingsfield Events activities. We offer Pay as You Play opportunities as well as encouraging Golf Memberships. We organise Corporate Golf and Activity Days, offer PGA Golf Tuition via our 7 on site Golf Professionals, 9 Hole USGA Golf Course,20 Practice Bays, Short Game Area and Ochils 18 Hole Family Putting Green. Our Taylor Made Performance Centre is the only one of its kind in Scotland. Our Kingsfield Events Team provide varied activities including Laser Clay Shooting,Archery,Highland Games, Adventure Golf and Mountain Bike Hire and Trails for groups or Corporate Events. Our Tee Caddie Coffee Shop provides light meals , snacks and light refreshments. Our New Fabulous Golfers Steak Experience combines A Fabulous Kingsfield Golf Experience and A Fabulous Steak Experience Lunch at the nearby Michelin Star Champany Inn with a complimentary miniature of Glengoyne Malt, for just £65. We look forward to your next visit.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Had a great time at kingsfield today with a voucher offer. Started off with 100 balls on the driving range - a good range with details of yardage for each of the pins specific to each bay, and also a very well maintained area to hit into - it looks like it must be as well maintained as the actual course.

It was then on to the 9 hole course for 2 rounds - it is a challenging course but has bedded in very well since my last visit a few years ago and is a good test of golf, but at the same time a nice layout as well - this being despite the rather wet weather whilst I was there. It was also great to go round twice as you learn the bits to avoid on the first time round and can try to improve on them and use your knowledge better the next time round.

The only aspect I found quite strange was that at quite a few holes the yellow tees were behind the medal tees - not something I've seen elsewhere, but didn't impact on the overall experience.

1  Thank AMSCSS
All reviews
"putting green"
in 19 reviews
"driving range"
in 19 reviews
"short game"
in 6 reviews
"laser clay pigeon shooting"
"in excellent condition"
in 27 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently used Kingsfield Events to run a laser clay pigeon shooting evening at a hotel in Renfrewshire. Ronnie and Jimmy put on an excellent evening of entertainment for our 30 colleagues and we found their service to be highly professional and a lot of fun. Feedback from the participants was very positive and it was agreed that this was probably the best team building activity we have attended.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am a member of a very good golf club, which like many others, suffers badly over the winter with the weather making the greens poorly playable. I have taken a four month membership in each of the last three years and enjoyed playing to proper greens which are always in good or very good condition. It is the best winter course in Central Scotland. The course itself is a nine hole course and has three very strong par threes, a single par five and variable par fours, including a drive able first hole. It is an absolute gem and I love it. John (handicap 7)

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing, I play golf here with my dad and it's always been great here. There is putting, a real driving range and it's all fun. Love it here :D

1  Thank SEAN1997