“Lovely food!”
Review of Taste

Taste
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Linlithgow
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Taste-Cafe-Deli-Wines Is a warm family friendly Cafe , serving Food until 5pm, also we Offer Take Away and Outside Catering for Any Occasion. Also you will find some around the world Wines in our luxurious Deli where you will also find Specialized Rosemary Hams and other fine foods Hope to see you soon Steven Wilson
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Visited on a few occasions now & took visitors after a trip to Linlithgow palace yesterday.
Great place with friendly staff & gorgeous food!

There are newer reviews for Taste

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I ordered a salmon and salad sandwich on brown bread, no butter, but with cream cheese. My wife ordered the same. It was simply heavenly, beautifully presented, an absolute gem. We sat by the window and had a great time watching the passing parade on High Street. Great service, friendly staff. Can't speak highly enough of the place. A great example of what good food is about. Wish there were more cafes like this

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I love this cafe and have a favourite seat, right by the window so I get to people watch as I drink my coffee! So much so, I pace the streets of Linlithgow waiting for it to be empty instead of going elsewhere!

The staff are really friendly, nice and informative! Even told me about the guy who bangs the drum at 4am in the morning on the day of Linlithgow Marches. I never heard him so I think she was telling porkies...!

As myself and my family aren't from Scotland we have regular visitors from home, who ALWAYS get their Taste experience, best breakfasts in town!

Today was the first day i'd tried lunch and wasn't disappointed! I had the special macaroni and cheese with garlic bread and salad! Was superb, couldn't finish it all mind you as the portion was huge!!

Taste is a cafe with a beautiful deli which offers a large variety of tea, coffee, cakes, wines, cheeses, biscuits, chocolate and a lot more. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Being a manager of a well known coffee brand in the centre of Edinburgh, it is always nice to find a coffee shop that makes you feel like you don't spend every day in one!!

Taste is my little coffee getaway!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stopped in from a local recommendation on the way to the castle. A worthy recommendation. Their vegetable soup and chicken sandwich were outstanding. It seems much is made fresh on the premises, especially their baked goods. Didn't have time to try any, had to run off to the castle.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I used Taste to organise a buffet business lunch for visitors to our company. The food was of an excellent standard, with a great variety offered and absolutely delicious. I will definitely use them again for any business functions in the future.

1  Thank Pauline C