“Hawaii camper van”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

xxkgirl86
New York City, New York
“Hawaii camper van”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had a very pleasant experience on my trip to Hawaii. I rented a camper van from Corey. I was traveling alone and found the van to be very spacious. I was able to cook my meals and have a hot shower after a long day on the beach. Not only was the van comfortable to stay in, Corey was very helpful on places to see and go. Since I was traveling alone, he helped me find places to go and meet new people, and places to park the van. He also told me about hidden beaches off the beaten path to have a local experience.

littleeic...
Lakewood, New Jersey
“A Camper Van - Best Way to Stay on Oahu”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I rented a camper van with my husband for our stay in Oahu. It was easy to get the van from Corey. He was very accommodating and willing to answer our questions about the area. The van was great. It had a stove top, oven, refrigerator with freezer, and a hot shower. We were able to cook whenever we wanted which saved a lot of money on food. There was plenty of storage for food and our things. The bed was comfortable for the two of us. We were able to camp at different different beaches during our stay on the island. There was never a problem with the van or the locations we camped at. Taking our hotel room wherever we went was amazing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Peter C
“Sick Stealth camper van Oahu”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I rented the Van from Cory with my girlfriend on our trip to Oahu. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The van was roomier then we expected, no problem sleeping two people. The van is awesome it has an oven, stove top, fridge/freezer and hot shower which was great for after a surf. It has a bunch of cabinets and storage in the back. We cooked every night and stayed on the north shore, which was awesome. We camped by pipeline one night and I don't think anyone could even tell it was a camper van. We also camped on the west side close to Ka'Ena point and also sandy beach with no problems. The van runs great the turbo feels good. Camping in the van made life a lot easier, we never had to leave the beaches and got to wake up early and surf.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing