“Restaurant & Take-away”
Review of Culleen Lodge

Culleen Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ennis
Culleen Lodge
Ranked #31 of 33 Ennis B&B and Inns
Limerick, Ireland
“Restaurant & Take-away”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have to say the service and quality I recieved was great. This is a small local business with lovely friendly staff. The food is very good, the meals remind me of my mums home cooking! This seems to be a busy little spot which i can see why. This will be my stop off spot when passing that way again which i look forward too.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Frank P

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ennis, Ireland
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have got breakfast here a few times and was happy with it.The takeaway meals are over priced for what you get compared to other takeaways. I have got the fish and chips here which the fish was not edible and chips overdone a few weeks later I went back and told the young girl about the fish and ordered another .When l went home and and proceeded to eat it ,same story binned it too,A year later which is tonite having avoided the place l was caught short ,it being late I decided to try again this time a curry chicken meal takeaway .I
believe this meal to be the same as I would buy in tesco for 2.50 just repackaged,small and tastless.Never again and l live within 2 miles of the place,how do they get away with it.
Enough with the overpriced crap food

Room Tip: Dont eat theb food
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank brendan o
Cape Cod, MA
Reviewed 10 June 2008

Carmen is a superb hostess and ensured a wonderful stay at the Culeen Lodge! The B&B was as clean and sparkling as you can imagine, with a comfortable double bed and large, modern bathroom. There was plenty of heat and hot water and a very fine Irish breakfast was served each day. The Irish porridge was my favorite, creamy and hot.
There is also a small restaurant attached with a limited menu, but good enough for a quick bite.
I will stay again when I'm in the area, and recommend it highly.

4 Thank mamasi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ennis
Dromoland Castle Hotel
#2 of 3 in Quin
Ardilaun Guesthouse
Ardilaun Guesthouse
#8 of 33 in Ennis

Been to Culleen Lodge? Share your experiences!