“Great find in Clare”
Review of Culleen Lodge

Culleen Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ennis
Culleen Lodge
Ranked #28 of 33 Ennis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We booked because a friends family lived near Culleen and took his advice. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised by tidy, spacious rooms with a clean ensuite. The breakfast was delicious and the service was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank mgilmart
There are newer reviews for Culleen Lodge

Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a fantastic stay i had at the culleen lodge where i stayed at the b&b for 2 nights while sight seeing around clare. Nothing was too much trouble breakfast i can strongly recommend full irish set me up for my day. this was a family run B&B where nothing was too much trouble verty reasonable price must say very good value for money, would stay there again and strongly recommend to others.

Room Tip: all rooms are great as quite large and spacious
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank sue r
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have to say the service and quality I recieved was great. This is a small local business with lovely friendly staff. The food is very good, the meals remind me of my mums home cooking! This seems to be a busy little spot which i can see why. This will be my stop off spot when passing that way again which i look forward too.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have got breakfast here a few times and was happy with it.The takeaway meals are over priced for what you get compared to other takeaways. I have got the fish and chips here which the fish was not edible and chips overdone a few weeks later I went back and told the young girl about the fish and ordered another .When l went home and and proceeded to eat it ,same story binned it too,A year later which is tonite having avoided the place l was caught short ,it being late I decided to try again this time a curry chicken meal takeaway .I
believe this meal to be the same as I would buy in tesco for 2.50 just repackaged,small and tastless.Never again and l live within 2 miles of the place,how do they get away with it.
Enough with the overpriced crap food

Room Tip: Dont eat theb food
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank brendan o
Reviewed 10 June 2008

Carmen is a superb hostess and ensured a wonderful stay at the Culeen Lodge! The B&B was as clean and sparkling as you can imagine, with a comfortable double bed and large, modern bathroom. There was plenty of heat and hot water and a very fine Irish breakfast was served each day. The Irish porridge was my favorite, creamy and hot.
There is also a small restaurant attached with a limited menu, but good enough for a quick bite.
I will stay again when I'm in the area, and recommend it highly.

4  Thank mamasi