“Good experiences!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Milano
Ranked #42 of 100 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Italian, European, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Multi-select on the cuisines doesn't work. They've pizza and pasta (so, Italian?), but also vegetarian and vegan options.
Ennis, Ireland
“Good experiences!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Always near the top of our list of places to dine as my husband loves the selection of pizzas & I love the Leggera pizza with goats cheese & red onion marmalade! It could do with a bigger selection of pastas & servers should be writing down orders, not memorising them (there's been a couple of occasions where our order has been wrong as a result) But otherwise, really nice place, nice staff & good value!!

• Visited January 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely food, lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Myself and my sister recently visited this restaurant with our children. We had a lovely experience, we were all made feel welcome and catered for brilliantly. And the food was gorgeous, we'd starters, mains and desserts and between us, we left one tiny piece of tomato! That was particularly impressive given the portion of tiramisu I had would have done 2 or more. We'll be back.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of ingredients as described and charged extra!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Ordered Calabrese pizza with extra sausage, pizza arrived missing one type completely and 8 extremely thin slices of the other, then covered with Rocket in the hope of disguising it! Risotto starter was just covered in pesto. When I explained to Waitress/Manager while paying I was told the pizza was already in the oven when they realised they had none of the D'uja sausage left and there was no point in telling me!!!! She then went on to charge me for extra meat!!! A restaurant I would regularly visit, and most certainly won't be spending my money there again. Disgraceful.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kcookies
“Pesto ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here over the weekend both ordered the bruschetta starter which came on thick pizza dough bread covered in pesto ( not great). I ordered a pizza the base felt that it was pre made and soft in the middle toppings were nice and seemed fresh. My girlfriend ordered a risotto and was looking foward to a white wine mushroom risotto what she got was nearly the opposite the dish again was covered in pesto and the rice was too hard and could not taste the mushrooms, the white wine sauce or the Parmesan. Got deserts a sorbet and the choc glory and two coffees both were lovely very nice.

County Clare, Ireland
“good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I sometimes go here for a treat every now and again and i must say, the pizzas are very good and tasty with the thin crust - i also the enjoy the pinot grigio there .
i have tried alot on the menu there as the pasta is also nice.
it is a bit over priced as so is the desserts.
its a good place to eat.

• Visited June 2013