“Good food and service”

Milano
Ranked #38 of 111 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Multi-select on the cuisines doesn't work. They've pizza and pasta (so, Italian?), but also vegetarian and vegan options.
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Was in Ennis for pre-cinema meal. The food was good, and service efficient. On a cold wet night it was a welcome warm shelter from the rain. Delgihted to also highlight that the service has dramatically improved under the new management, as i had an average experience a few months previous.
But all is much improved, with friendly, attentive staff, and reliable Milano dishes. I will be going back again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

we had a family meal at Milano's recently and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was very good and the service great. We will be visiting here again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am a regular to this restaurant but have never written a review. I love Milano! I have been to Italy a number of times and while I wouldn't say that it is a good as "real" Italian food, I still think it is delicious! There is really great value to be had in there from Sun - Thurs with different offers available on milanooffers.ie I have always found the staff to be pleasant and the service to be quick. The only one thing that can sometimes put me off a little are kids parties. I have only come across this twice (when we were eating early) but, as you can imagine, they can be quite loud so it might be worth checking in advance if there is one booked in if this is something that would annoy you!! Also, the drinks are expensive but I have no issue with this as the value for the food is so good!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I recently visited here with my husband and we were not disappointed! I wanted a restaurant where that served healthy food options. The superfood salad is unbelievable!! It is under 300 calories and so filling as a main course. My husband had a pizza and he also enjoyed it. It is expensive, but we would return again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Always near the top of our list of places to dine as my husband loves the selection of pizzas & I love the Leggera pizza with goats cheese & red onion marmalade! It could do with a bigger selection of pastas & servers should be writing down orders, not memorising them (there's been a couple of occasions where our order has been wrong as a result) But otherwise, really nice place, nice staff & good value!!