“Great food, great value”
Review of The Dining Room

The Dining Room
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Ennis
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: European, Irish, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Child Friendly, Serves Local Cuisine, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining Area, Romantic, Can Cater for Large Groups. Simple tasty food for everyone's budget
Reviewed 25 May 2014

First visit here last night and must say very impressed. We got the 3 courses for €25. I had the chicken curry which was fantastic. Full of flavour. Staff very friendly and helpful. Try this place out. Fantastic food at a great price. Will defininately eat here again and highly recommend you try this place out.

1  Thank Johnny123186597
There are newer reviews for The Dining Room

Reviewed 23 May 2014

we wen there and we really had very good time.Food here is so nice and fresh and very nice size of portions.

I diffidently go back there again and I recommend this place to my family and friends !!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I celebrated my 30 th birthday and decided I wanted dinner and cocktails. The dining room contacted me and asked me what cocktails I'd like to have and agreed to make them for us that night! The whole evening was amazing! The food is so fresh and they have a wide menu. The portion sizes were big and everyone agreed that it was one of the nicest restaurants anyone had eaten in. The food was just lush! The service was amazing.they couldn't have done enough for us. Dinner was 21.50 for a starter and main course which is excellent value. It's the nicest restaurant by far in ennis and I've eaten in them all. To sum up I love it, highly recommend it and I can't wait to visit again.

2  Thank karenshortt1984
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well, we had dinner in The Dining Room in Ennis this Sunday and I have to say that we were really impressed. The waiter got the balance just right in terms of making us feel 'at home' and very well looked after for the evening. My husband ordered the garlic mushrooms for starters and he said they were delicious. My mum had potato and leek soup and she said it was the nicest soup she had ever tasted. I had the sea-bass...which was absolutely fabulous. My hubby had the steak which was huge, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented with onion rings on top. Mum had the chicken and she is a very fussy eater....but thought it was really lovely. The side dishes of vegetables were scrumptious with extra mash, puréed carrot, red cabbage and broccoli which were cooked to perfection.

We will definitely be going back there again! A wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Dining Room has switched hands recently and is much the better for it. We are a little addicted to the place, because it's always a relaxing experience. The service is good, followed by good food and wine. The specials are always worth a try. The tables have been changed so it is very comfortable. Even though it is family friendly, we have never had the bad 'children in restaurant' experience. There is enough room for everyone. Keep it up please. Your our favourite place in Ennis to eat!