“Best place we've eaten in Ennis ”
Review of The Dining Room

The Dining Room
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Ennis
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: European, Irish, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Child Friendly, Serves Local Cuisine, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining Area, Romantic, Can Cater for Large Groups. Simple tasty food for everyone's budget
“Best place we've eaten in Ennis ”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant during my one week stay with my family I was just simply amazed with this place everything was just perfect the price and value for money on the early bird menu was brilliant and the staff were so helpful and very friendly to me and my children there is great choice on the menus and children's menu and not to mention the portion sizes The value for money at this place is just top class and not to mention the food it is just gorgeous and beautifully decorated and presented to you the food will have you feeling very full after this restaurant is also very well decorated with good lighting and decorative colourful pictures on the walls the bar is also great overall I was hugely impressed with this place and would recommend it to anyone coming up to Ennis it is by far the nicest in all of Ennis it's just simply outstanding after eating in this restaurant once I could not deny myself the great pleasure of eating in it again so we came here a second time also and It was just as amazing as the first time me and all my family really loved this place definitely top in Ennis everything was excellent and exactly the way you would want it

1 Thank Aoibhinn L

• Polish first
Ennis, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I Love it here, have eaten here loads of times both for lunch and dinner, and it never disappoints. I hear that they are doing cocktails now aswell, so looking forward to sampling a few next time I'm in.

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing food & great service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went here with a group of girls. Had the mushrooms stuffed with black pudding to start. They were fab. More than enough for me. Had chicken with chips for main. Again it was great. Highlight was the rhubarb crumble.... It was amazing. This is a great place to eat and very reasonable.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

First visit here last night and must say very impressed. We got the 3 courses for €25. I had the chicken curry which was fantastic. Full of flavour. Staff very friendly and helpful. Try this place out. Fantastic food at a great price. Will defininately eat here again and highly recommend you try this place out.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Johnny123186597
Ennis, Ireland
“Very nice”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

we wen there and we really had very good time.Food here is so nice and fresh and very nice size of portions.

I diffidently go back there again and I recommend this place to my family and friends !!

• Visited May 2014