I stayed in this hotel for three nights and had a brilliant time. The only complaints i have is that i was refused entry to the bar downstairs in the hotel as i am only nineteen and the bar was over twenty-ones, i was very unhappy with this considering that i was staying in their hotel. I was also unhappy with the cleaning staff as they entered my room without even knocking while their was a 'Please do not disturb sign on the door'. Overall though i had a great time and would happily stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strong literary & historical connections,located at the Centre of Ennis town. A minute's walk from Ennis Friary, this traditional hotel is 5 minutes' walk from Cusack Park and 1.1 km from the train and bus stations. Rooms include satellite TV, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Full Irish breakfast is offered for a surcharge. There is a modern restaurant/bar, The Queens Bar where food is served all day. Cruises Bar and Restaurant is also located in the Building which is a traditional Irish Bar. Enjoy old world charm & good old fashioned Irish Hospitality in the award winning Cruises' Bar. Relax next to the open fire or perhaps join in one of our impromptu music sessions, Cruises' promises to be lively, entertaining & full of mighty craic! Good Food is served all day with Local Quality Ingredients. There are 2 on-site nightclubs, Queens NightClub and The Sanctuary which are open 4 nights a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Queens Hotel & Night Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Hotel And Nightclub
- Queens Hotel Ennis
- Queens Hotel Nightclub
- Queens Hotel & Night Club Ennis, Ireland - County Clare