“And Nightclub....”

Queens Hotel & Night Club
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ennis
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Was only a Wednesday...... but it was junior CERT night.... very messy.... was put in room 131, inequality to avoid when there's something on. Could be a great hotel, but staff seem to be double jobbing. Ah well next...

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank elleb9

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful final evening in Ennis here. Great traditional Irish food and entertainment. Sean, our bartender/server was so very friendly. A not to miss stop while visiting here. We had the Smoked Salmon, Irish Stew, Sticky Pudding and a few Guinness to wash it all down.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed in Queens Hotel on the 15th August 2013 for a family gathering. The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Ennis. The staff were really friendly and fully explained that it might be noisey at night because of the nightclub attached to the hotel. This was fine by me as I knew it would be the early hours of the next morning when I finally would get to bed. The room was very comfortable, lovely bath and shower and tea and coffee facilities. I had lunch in the Restaurant downstairs and the chicken curry was lovely. Breakfast the next morning was fit for a Queen without a doubt, was able to stay until mid day. The best bit was, when I got home I discovered that I had left my make up and phone charger behind. I phoned reception and a very kind gentleman called Michael told me that my stuff was safe and he would post it onto me. Today I received everything and I felt I had to post this to say thank you. I noticed the post cost the hotel €3 so thank you very much and I will be staying with you the next time I go to Ennis. I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff and hotel are second to none. Maura Murphy Leitrim

Room Tip: I was on my own, my sons had a different room but I stayed in rook 202 and it was just perfect. Ther...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2013

From the minute we arrived friendly staff. Clean room. Very central and lovely hotel in general.. great deal for the price and the night club covers all ages. we'll be back thank you. Did I mention friendly staff

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed at Queens hotel for one night at short notice. Lovely young girl at reception who was so helpful. When our tv did not work in our room, she immediately brought up new keys for another room and let us look at it also. Did not rush us at all. No pressure to buy any extras like breakfast or dinner. Great location for going out, restaurants, shops etc. Very clean bedding and great views of inner Ennis. Would recommend it over the hotels out of town.

Room Tip: Room 204 is great as it has double windows and over looks main street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nualamcg
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location and the staff was extremely kind and conscientious. But the rooms are tired and worn, the mattress was saggy, the shower was weak, and the place generally had a threadbare quality even though some updates were attempted. I think there must be better values.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

What a night. Thank you Denise for making our joint 30th such a good night.
Cocktail training on the night which we had so much fun doing.
Club itself is amazing , music class, bar staff so friendly - and cleanist club we have
Ever been in. Sound and light system is wow - we went to see DJ Darren Bailie who kept us
All flying for the night.
Security very friendly and made sure we found each other.
Great night well worth a visit

Room Tip: Book ahead and they spoil you
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends