We had a really lovely time at the Old Groung hotel in Ennis County Clare.
The room was beautiful,spotless and very spacious.The bed was so comfortable and the room was quiet so an excellent nights sleep.
The restuarant was also excellent, we had dinner there both nights it was so enjoyable, and the staff were efficient and most importantly very friendly and helpful.
Ennis is also a lovely town with alot of traditional Irish music in local bars all within walking distance from the Old Ground.
We will be going back soon and thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare