Our tour group ended our journey with two nights here. I was stunned with the variety and quality of the food. My room was large and comfortable. The staff from reception to porters to wait staff were all friendly and so willing to please. The hotel bar was charming and a fun place to hang out after a long day of touring. And, the hotel is less than 30 minutes from Shannon airport, so very easy to end a trip there....not that I EVER want to leave Ireland. On my next trip, I will definitely plan to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Old Ground Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- Old Ground Hotel Ennis, Ireland - County Clare