I spent a weekend recently in the Old Ground Hotel with some girl friends. (This was my second time to stay here). We could not have had a more enjoyable time-the hotel staff were very helpful and nothing ever was a problem. I asked for extra towels-they appeared within minutes! We arrived in at 3am and still received top service!!
The hotel was warm and rooms very clean and comfortable.
Food was fabulous; from the cooked to order breakfast to our dinner in the restaurant.
Overall, our experience was super. Hotel has great atmosphere and was very busy which I always take as a good sign, especially as it was a Bank Holiday weekend. I will definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare