I spent three nights at the Old Ground Hotel, and it was magical. When we arrived after the 6am flight into Shannon, the bells of the cathedral next door were ringing. A delicious full Irish breakfast was waiting for us. The staff were incredibly welcoming and cheerful. The furnishings were very attractive and the sofas in the lobby so comfortable! I felt right at home the whole time. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Old Ground Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- Old Ground Hotel Ennis, Ireland - County Clare