Stayed here last weekend. Parking an issue upon arrival. Check in was quick and friendly. Nice old style hotel. Room was adequate. No bottled water in room for 4 star hotel. Issue with electrical socket hanging from wall. Water in bathroom (Shower) not hot just warm. Bar was nice. Best Guinness ever and good trad music. Breakfast was very nice. All staff we encountered with friendly and helpful. Despite the minor issues I'd have no problem in staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare