I love this hotel. Ironically most small town centre hotels are not good, but this is an exception. I love it here especially the food in the Town Hall. Staff excellent, breakfasts cooked to order and not just your average 'full Irish' - the smoothie is not to be missed. Drinks in the bar are a bit pricey though, I think, but a good mix of clientele means you can find company if you want it. Oh and if you have time and are after a bit of luxury - log fires and big, soft comfy sofas in th lounge areas. No complaints here, it is, quite simply, perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare