From the moment you arrive at the hotel you get the warm irish welcome. Enter the bar or
restaurant and it continues all the way. Rooms are very comfortable old world comfort. Do dine here in the restaurant or bar or town hall restaurant and you wont be disapointed We had a meal in the restaurant and the food was wonderful and the lady in charge of the restaurant was amazing, a full restaurant everyone looking to get a table and she was so good at her job.
Loved this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare