Having booked this room months ago with only recommendations from Trip Advisor and travel books, I was curious as to what the facility would be like. It was AMAZING!!! Beginning from the courtesy at the front desk to the newly remodeled suite we had. We were right in the town that allowed us to walk around and enjoy the local pubs. (Brogans) as well as drive to the Cliffs of Moher, Doolin and the Burren. We spent 2 nights there. Breakfast was wonderful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare