We stayed 2 nights in this lovely quaint hotel. The location is perfect to enjoy Ennis. The hotel has a pub (Poets Corner) as part of the building, where the locals enjoy good food, beverages, and music. The rooms are good size and well appointed. As in all of Ireland, the staff was very friendly and accomodating. You can walk out of the hotel and stroll the scenic streets of Ennis. Our room was on the east side and overlooked the nearby school play area. Room was quiet. There are several sitting areas where you can have tea or "a coffee".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare