Enjoyed this quaint hotel. Staff very good. Breakfast includes entries to order. Dinner was very good. Room was small, but nicely decorated and very clean. Included toiletries of shampoo, soap, lotion, and showed cap. Flat screen 27 inch tv. Hair dryer, coffee service, and safe. Bathtub was high and a little difficult to step into. Beautiful dinning area and pleasant grass sitting area in the front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare