This hotel is located in the heart of Ennis, an attractive town well worth a visit. The hotel is nice and clean with an old charm.On our first night we dined in the Town Hall restaurant- the menu was varied and interesting and everyone enjoyed the meal. On the second night we dined in the O'Brien restaurant. The meal was quite nice, although the menu was a bit boring with all the usual suspects appearing.The service was excellent. Food at breakfast was good, however on both mornings we found the service at breakfast to be very poor, carried out by a young and inexperienced staff. This was a bit frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Ground Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- Old Ground Hotel Ennis, Ireland - County Clare