Enjoyed this hotel and really enjoyed the Poet Corner Pub.
Little hard for our GPS to find but once we got our bearing it was a great place to stay.
Really enjoyed the atmosphere in the Pub.
Would stay here again to play Lahinch and see the Cliffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Old Ground Hotel is located in the centre of Ennis town, just 20 minutes from Shannon International Airport. With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. The Old Ground Hotel is an elegant and stylish retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Ground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ground Hotel Ennis
- Old Ground Ennis
- The Old Ground Ennis, Ireland - County Clare