“Tremendous Trek” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tremendous Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was staying in Ennis for a couple of days and my mum booked me to go for a 2 hour trek at Drumcliffe Equestrian centre. It was the highlight of my holiday :) Im 15 years old and love horses so I was in my element! Pat brought me out a 14.2 small cob to ride named Aero. What an amazing horse. So collected and friendly! Pat really assessed my abilities before letting me go on the trek. I was thrilled as it was just me and Melissa one of the helpers there. She was so sweet and kind and had a great chat with me! Pat and his family were so welcoming and made me feel like I was one of the family! I would highly recommend Drumcliffe to anybody! None experienced and experienced! Will definitely go back!! Ciara.

Visited July 2014

Vancouver, Canada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Arranged a family ride via email with Pat prior to our trip, and thanks to getting bumped from our original flights I needed to push our dates back a few days. Pat was so accommodating. Things only got better from there. We arrived to a warm welcome from Pat, Sarah, Melissa, and the little ones Rachel and Aiofe. It has been almost 18 years since I have ridden yet I felt completely comfortable as soon as I mounted Blue. My kids were on Skittles, Charlie and Misty. Rachel and Aiofe were our photographers, and our little group had a blast. Pats horses are amazing. Even better were our interactions with Pat and the girls. We were invited up for coffee and tea, and then Pat kindly offered to guide us over to The Local for a quick, cheap and delicious meal. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A ride along the beach was the highlight of of our 35th anniversary trip to Ireland.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Pat was awesome! He brought the horses over to the beach in Lahinch, where we were staying, and we had a lovely ride along the shore. The horses were super gentle, and we loved every minute! ~Cannot wait to go back!

Visited June 2014
“Beautiful day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great time, the views was beautiful great service , we got great lessons indoor for 15 minutes before we went out into track we highly recommend (:

Ennis, Ireland
“Birthday party at Drumcliffe Equestrian Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We spend a lovely two hours at a birthday party at Drumcliffe Equestrian centre. We were a group of 13 children and they all thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff made sure that everybody got the same number of turns and they were all very friendly. The place was very clean. Upstairs is a room for functions, again there was some great help here as well. I'd highly recommend the place, a nice change from your usual birthday party ....

Visited May 2014