“Good food and nice views of O'Connell square.”
Review of Suas Coffee House

Suas Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ennis
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Officially the Best Cup of Coffee in Ireland! #BestCupIRL Today FM Also included in: The Irish Times '10 of the best coffee shops in Ireland', The Journal '16 of the Best Coffee Shops in Ireland' and RSVP '10 of the Best places to Eat & Drink in Clare'. Suas Coffee House in an Independent Specialty Coffee House serving single-origin, direct trade Specialty Coffee with a food offering for Breakfast, Lunch and the Afternoon to compliment the coffee. We serve coffee roasted in Dublin by 3FE Coffee and the finest single estate teas from Waterloo Tea Company. We change our coffee every day and our food is fresh, healthy, natural and everything is made in-house! Suas Coffee House has just moved to a bigger and better location on O' Connell Street in the heart of Ennis. Serving 3FE Coffee in the heart of Ennis, Clare since 2013. '10 of the Best Coffee Shops in Ireland' The Irish Times 2014 '16 of the Best Places to get Coffee in Ireland' The Journal 2015 '10 of the Best Places to Eat & Drink in Clare' RSVP 2015 'Best Cup of Coffee in Ireland' Today FM 2015
Virginia, USA
“Good food and nice views of O'Connell square.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I were in Ennis for the Fleadh Nua festival when we stopped in at Suas Coffee House for a light lunch. It's located on the second floor of a building on O'Connell Square but can be easily located by it's name on the window. Unfortunately every table was full and we had to wait almost 20 minutes to be seated. Once in, we were fortunate to have a window table overlooking the square. The sandwiches and coffee were excellent and the staff were very friendly and attentive. I did not find the wait for food was especially long but perhaps we were distracted by all the new experiences we were having in town. It certainly was not a negative for us. Despite the cool light rain and wind outside, the warm and comforting Suas Coffee House was a great part of our first day in Ireland.

• Visited May 2014

“Great location, nice sandwiches and coffee”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Quaint retreat located high above the hustle and bustle of Ennis town centre.
My wife & I had lunch here for the first time recently. Had a quick sandwich and a coffee, have to say one of the nicest sandwiches I have had in a long time served by friendly guy with a smile on his face.
Did not cost the world either. Would highly recommend Suas for a quick but pleasant bite.
Well done guys hope people seek you out, and ye are around for many years to come!

Visited March 2014
Ennis, Ireland
“Friendly, Delicious, Good value but slow service.”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I regularly visit Suas Coffee House for lunch when I working. Food is delicious and amazing value, the variety of coffee is very interesting. Finally a good Coffee House in Ennis. I have one piece of constructive criticism, the service can be quite slow at times which proves difficult at times with only a half hour break when I am working. There is a young woman serving there who on several occasions has forgotten my orders, been very slow to come down to the table. I have often tried to get her attention and she has just smiled and stared back into space. The service needs to improve slightly, I have waited almost 20 minutes for a coffee before. Overall a lovely atmosphere and a lovely view of the town, I love being able to buy the bags of coffe from the shelf.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Emer89
Ennis, Ireland
“Good food. Coffee very very slow”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went 2 Suas yesterday wit friends. Nice food. But i am sorry d coffee service is extremely slow. When my friends ordered a 2nd cup we timed it, it took 14 mins!! Its good coffee but not worth that wait.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Aine1978
Clare Island, Ireland
“Friendliest cafe in town”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a lovely bright sunny café with a really relaxed atmosphere with great world music and bird's eye view of the main town square. The staff are so friendly and attentive to your needs. Lovely coffee, tea and scones.

• Visited March 2014