We stayed herer as part of a Cosmos group bus tour. No hot water for the entire 24hrs.
A query by 3 different people, got 3 different reasons for the problem, we were assured hot water would be back by 8 p.m. There was still no hot water at 8.30a.m. when we checked out, selected people were told of the shower facilities in the leisure centre, but some of us weren't. Staff didn't care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Star Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre is one of the leading Ennis Hotels which is famed for its traditional music and warm hospitality. The rooms at the Auburn Lodge Hotel Ennis are furnished with your comfort in mind and offer some of the best hotel accommodation Clare has to offer. The River Lodge Health & Fitness Club includes a Swimming pool, Gymnasium, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna along with four Beauty Treatment rooms, and is one of the most modern leisure facilities in the West of Ireland. Diners can enjoy traditional or continental cuisine at the Oyster restaurant. Tailor Quigleys Bar serves food all day and at night you can often enjoy a music session with many of County Clare's well known musicians. The Auburn Lodge Hotel in Clare is an ideal base for touring Bunratty, th Burren, Aillwee Caves and the Cliffs of Moher (20 minutes). Convenient to all local golf courses including Lahinch Golf Links Course. Shannon International Airport is just 15km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auburn Lodge Hotel And Leisure Centre
- Auburn Hotel Ennis
- Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre Ennis, Ireland - County Clare