Nice hotel- big rooms. Mine was very clean. Breakfast was absolutely awful: the rashers and pudding tasted as if they had been reheated. I don't generally eat breakfasts in hotels anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The bar was fantastic- and very reasonable too. All in all it's great value for money, but dont pay for breakfast. Good pool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Star Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre is one of the leading Ennis Hotels which is famed for its traditional music and warm hospitality. The rooms at the Auburn Lodge Hotel Ennis are furnished with your comfort in mind and offer some of the best hotel accommodation Clare has to offer. The River Lodge Health & Fitness Club includes a Swimming pool, Gymnasium, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna along with four Beauty Treatment rooms, and is one of the most modern leisure facilities in the West of Ireland. Diners can enjoy traditional or continental cuisine at the Oyster restaurant. Tailor Quigleys Bar serves food all day and at night you can often enjoy a music session with many of County Clare's well known musicians. The Auburn Lodge Hotel in Clare is an ideal base for touring Bunratty, th Burren, Aillwee Caves and the Cliffs of Moher (20 minutes). Convenient to all local golf courses including Lahinch Golf Links Course. Shannon International Airport is just 15km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auburn Lodge Hotel And Leisure Centre
- Auburn Hotel Ennis
- Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre Ennis, Ireland - County Clare