Railway View House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ennis
See available hotels
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Very Good 4/5
Dromoland Castle Hotel(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsb bgreat bedmusic festivalone nightshowerirelandtownpubs
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 24 June 2012

Thank you to Kathleen for making us so welcome. We had a lovely family room with a great view. The accommodation and bathroom were spotless and the beds most comfortable. We enjoyed the large Irish breakfast and the pretty garden. We will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
    2  Thank dozebud
    Reviewed 9 May 2012

Our family room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Not quite as close to the centre of town as we thought, but still within walking distance and we had a great meal at Brogan's which had been recommended.

Room Tip: Plenty of room for 3, in fact the most spacious we've had (for 2 sisters and our Mum).
    • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
    2  Thank JTC_12
    Reviewed 24 April 2012

Arrived in Ennis late, all hotels (2 of them) full on a Tuesday night, might be a business opportunity for someone with a plot of land. Had to search around for a B&B, Huge advantage is parking at this B&B, its down a lane way off road, feels very safe and secluded. All the others I looked at were on-street or just (barely) off-street paring. The owners couldn't do enough for me. The landlady was excellent, she insisted (and I mean insisted) that I turn the heating on the room, even though I didn't really want it. She is the classic Irish B&B land-lady, wants to know all about you, where your from, who you are, Irish connections, etc, etc. . There was a problem with the remote control for the TV (the previous guest had taken It) the lady of the house couldn't do enough to sort it out, I had to work for the evening on my laptop, there was a knock at the door 10 minutes later by the lady of the house with the authentication key for the wi-fi in the B&B, this proved to be a god-send as the mobile carrier USB modem I have barely had GPRS coverage.;
    Great spot if you are in Ennis. I paid €35.00 for B&B. Great value.
    I'm not sure if I will be back in Ennis for business again, but if I am I look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Right side of the house. And make sure you have a room that you can turn the heating off in.
    • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
    Reviewed 20 August 2011

This was the first place we stayed upon our arrival in Ireland for our honeymoon. Kathleen was warm and welcoming. We had a comfortable room and a great night's sleep! Breakfast was great, too. A nice traditional Irish Breakfast. Close enough to downtown Ennis that it's walkable. It also had the best shower of our trip!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank tomwesterman
    Reviewed 27 July 2011

Kathleen is a warm person and her B&B was really nice.
    The bed was unfortunately really bad. We were glad we didn't have to spend more than one night in this bed.
    Breakfast was good but it wasn't all that clear what we could have for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple